Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: The Chief Minister of Delhi is the senior-most member of the ministers in the cabinet. It is being selected through assembly elections which are held every 5 years (before 5 years in some cases). The party whose leader gets a majority (at least 36 out of 70) votes in the Delhi Assembly has the tag of Chief Minister of Delhi. The CM of Delhi is also a member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) of his chosen constituency like others. The CM of Delhi also has the command of his cabinet. He is the senior-most person who can decide the disapproval and appointment of any minister in the cabinet of the Delhi government. aND The Chief Minister of Delhi is appointed by the Lieutenant Governor. The LG is the person who administers the oath of office.
Since Delhi is a Union Territory (UT), it enjoys partial statehood, under which the residents of Delhi choose their CM. aND The first Chief Minister of Delhi was Chaudhary Brahm Prakash who joined the office in the year 1952 and left it in the year 1955. And He was the leader of the Indian National Congress party. The current Chief Minister of Delhi is Shri Arvind Kejriwal from Aam Aadmi Party. People of India may have some questions related to the Chief Minister’s Office of Delhi like where is the office of the Chief Minister of Delhi, what is the phone number of the Chief Minister’s Office of Delhi etc. So, here you will get answers to all your questions. See contact details below.
- 1 About Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
- 2 Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री अरविंद केजरीवाल के बारे में
- 3 Arvind Kejriwal Office Address & Contact Details
- 4 Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: Arvind Kejriwal’s entry into politics
- 5 How did Arvind Kejriwal come into the limelight?
- 6 Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: Arvind Kejriwa Facts
About Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal
Arvind Kejriwal (born 16 August 1968) is an Indian politician and a former bureaucrat, who is the current and 7th Chief Minister of Delhi since February 2015. He was also the Chief Minister of Delhi from December 2013 to February 2014, leaving office after 49 days. to take power. Currently, he is the national convener of the Aam Aadmi Party, which won 67 out of 70 assembly seats with a historic majority in the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections. In 2006, Kejriwal was awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award for Emergent Leadership for his participation in the grassroots movement Transformation using the Right to Information Act in a campaign against corruption. In the same year, after resigning from government service, he donated his Magsaysay prize money as a corpus fund to establish the Public Cause Research Foundation, a non-governmental organization (NGO).
Before joining politics, Kejriwal worked in the Indian Revenue Service as Joint Commissioner of Income Tax in New Delhi. Mr. Kejriwal is a graduate of Mechanical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. In 2012, he started the Aam Aadmi Party, which won the 2013 Delhi Assembly elections. After the election, he took over as the Chief Minister of Delhi on 28 December 2013. He resigned 49 days later, on 14 February 2014, saying he did so because of his inability to pass an anti-corruption law proposed by his minority government. Lack of support from other political parties. On 14 February 2015, he was sworn in as Chief Minister for a second term after his party’s victory in the Delhi Assembly elections.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form, Mobile Locator; Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi, Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री अरविंद केजरीवाल के बारे में
अरविंद केजरीवाल (जन्म 16 अगस्त 1968) एक भारतीय राजनीतिज्ञ और पूर्व नौकरशाह हैं, जो फरवरी 2015 से दिल्ली के वर्तमान और 7वें मुख्यमंत्री हैं। वह दिसंबर 2013 से फरवरी 2014 तक दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री भी रहे, उन्होंने 49 के बाद पद छोड़ दिया। दिन। सत्ता लेने के लिए। वर्तमान में, वह आम आदमी पार्टी के राष्ट्रीय संयोजक हैं, जिसने 2015 के दिल्ली विधानसभा चुनावों में ऐतिहासिक बहुमत के साथ 70 विधानसभा सीटों में से 67 सीटें जीती थीं। 2006 में, केजरीवाल को भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ अभियान में सूचना के अधिकार अधिनियम का उपयोग करके जमीनी स्तर के आंदोलन परिवर्तन में उनकी भागीदारी के लिए इमर्जेंट लीडरशिप के लिए रेमन मैगसेसे पुरस्कार से सम्मानित किया गया था। उसी वर्ष, सरकारी सेवा से इस्तीफा देने के बाद, उन्होंने एक NGO पब्लिक कॉज़ रिसर्च फाउंडेशन की स्थापना के लिए अपनी मैग्सेसे पुरस्कार राशि को एक कॉर्पस फंड के रूप में दान कर दिया।
राजनीति में आने से पहले, केजरीवाल ने भारतीय राजस्व सेवा में नई दिल्ली में संयुक्त आयकर आयुक्त के रूप में काम किया। श्री केजरीवाल भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी) खड़गपुर से मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग में स्नातक हैं। 2012 में, उन्होंने आम आदमी पार्टी की शुरुआत की, जिसने 2013 के दिल्ली विधानसभा चुनाव में जीत हासिल की। चुनाव के बाद, उन्होंने 28 दिसंबर 2013 को दिल्ली के मुख्यमंत्री के रूप में पदभार संभाला। उन्होंने 49 दिन बाद, 14 फरवरी 2014 को यह कहते हुए इस्तीफा दे दिया कि उन्होंने अपनी अल्पसंख्यक सरकार द्वारा प्रस्तावित भ्रष्टाचार विरोधी कानून को पारित करने में असमर्थता के कारण ऐसा किया। अन्य राजनीतिक दलों से समर्थन की कमी। 14 फरवरी 2015 को, उन्होंने दिल्ली विधानसभा चुनावों में अपनी पार्टी की जीत के बाद दूसरे कार्यकाल के लिए मुख्यमंत्री के रूप में शपथ ली।
Also Read:- Amy Jackson Phone Number……. read More
Arvind Kejriwal Office Address & Contact Details
|Chief Minister’s Office Office Address||3rd level, Delhi Secretariat, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002|
|Residence Address||Bungalow No. 6, Flag Staff Road, Civil Lines, Delhi., New Delhi-110054|
|Arvind Kejriwal Office Address :||Aam Aadmi Party, Ground Floor, A-119, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad – 201010, Uttar Pradesh|
|Arvind Kejriwal Contact Number :||Not Available|
|Arvind Kejriwal Email Id :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Arvind Kejriwal Official Fan Page:||https://www.facebook.com/AAPkaArvind|
|Arvind Kejriwal Official Twitter ID :||https://twitter.com/arvindkejriwal|
|Aam Aadmi Party Donation related Emails :||email@example.com|
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: Arvind Kejriwal’s entry into politics
Arvind Kejriwal got the first break of his political Career in the year 2011; just two years after the Congress’s ruling central government came to power, when news of scams started surfacing; Kejriwal now understood the urgency of it. Is. time. And he hit the hot iron at the same time i.e. led a front with Anna Hazare and Kiran Bedi to bring India against corruption and Jan Lokpal Bill, due to this nationwide front; Arvind Kejriwal faced political risk for the first time. Mila and he did his best job. Thanks to this, she was able to win the Delhi Assembly elections in 2013.
Arvind Kejriwal first took revolutionary steps due to 49 days of government with the support of Congress, and then resigned to form the government with an absolute majority, meanwhile, one year of President’s rule was imposed in Delhi and the people have made even more common sense. Aadmi Party created history by winning. Won 67 out of 70 seats, with a thumping victory in the remaining 3 seats in the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections. The BJP enters and the Congress’ division is cleared.
अरविंद केजरीवाल को अपने राजनीतिक करियर का पहला ब्रेक साल 2011 में मिला, कांग्रेस की सत्तारूढ़ केंद्र सरकार के सत्ता में आने के ठीक दो साल बाद, जब घोटालों की खबरें सामने आने लगीं, केजरीवाल को अब इसकी तात्कालिकता समझ में आई। है। समय। और उन्होंने एक ही समय में गर्म लोहे पर प्रहार किया यानि अन्ना हजारे और किरण बेदी के साथ एक मोर्चा का नेतृत्व किया भ्रष्टाचार और जन लोकपाल विधेयक के खिलाफ भारत को लाने के लिए; इस राष्ट्रव्यापी मोर्चे के कारण, अरविंद केजरीवाल को पहली बार राजनीतिक जोखिम का सामना करना पड़ा। इसकी बदौलत वह 2013 में दिल्ली विधानसभा चुनाव जीतने में सफल रहीं।
How did Arvind Kejriwal come into the limelight?
In 2011, a campaign was run by Anna Hazare, demanding the Jan Lokpal Bill from the government on hunger strike, Arvind Kejriwal came into the limelight in the same hunger strike. When the Jan Lokpal Bill was not approved by the government, he decided to come and join a political party.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Office Address: Arvind Kejriwa Facts
- Arvind Kejriwal neither celebrates his nor his wife’s or children’s birthday.
- He refused the ‘Lal Batti Gaadi’ (red-beacon car) and facilities for his own safety after becoming Chief Minister of Delhi in an attempt to end the VIP culture.
- Kejriwal defeated Sheila Dikshit, the longest-serving Chief Minister of Delhi, to become the youngest Chief Minister of Delhi.
- He rejected a car; and a spacious bungalow and chose to ride his own Wagon R to resonate with the common man. The car was stolen from outside the Delhi Secretariat in 2017. It had seen the 2013 assembly elections, the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, and the 2015 assembly elections.
- He once resigned after 49 days; leading the shortest tenure of the Delhi government after political opponents blocked an anti-corruption bill in the state assembly.
- After graduating from IIT-Kharagpur; Kejriwal’s first job was for Tata Steel. And He resigned in 1992 to appear in the Civil Services Examination. He was later selected for the IRS.
- He cleared IIT-JEE and IRS exams on his first attempt.
- The Chief Minister of Delhi is already fighting against corruption with the intention to start a political party. He started an NGO named Parivartan in 1999 to eliminate bribery by helping common people to understand income tax and avoid paying bribes.
- Arvind Kejriwal won the Ramon Magsaysay Award in 2006 for his emerging leadership abilities.
- In 2014, the founder of the Aam Aadmi Party topped Time magazine’s readers’ poll of the world’s 100 most influential people; overtaking Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Kejriwal ranked first in the readers’ poll of ‘2014 Time 100’; an annual list of people who influenced the world for better or worse last year.