Change Email ID In Flipkart:- Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, and incorporated as a private limited company in Singapore. Founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal, the company initially focused on book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
The foremost eCommerce website in India is empowering many Indian businesses to venture into the competitive online shopping industry. This multi-vendor website acts as a platform for sellers to showcase their products to website visitors.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 About The Company: How To Change Email In Flipkart
- 3 Another way to change your email id in Flipkart
- 4 Change mobile number and email id in Flipkart
- 5 How do I reactivate my Flipkart account
- 6 Flipkart Customer Care Contact Details
- 7 Flipkart Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-208-9898
- 8 Change email id
- 9 Flipkart Customer Care Mailing Address
- 10 Flipkart Official Website
- 11 Social Profiles
- 12 FAQs-2022 on Change Email ID In Flipkart
फ्लिपकार्ट एक भारतीय ई-कॉमर्स कंपनी है जिसका मुख्यालय बैंगलोर, कर्नाटक, भारत में है और इसे सिंगापुर में एक प्राइवेट लिमिटेड कंपनी के रूप में शामिल किया गया है। 2007 में सचिन बंसल और बिन्नी बंसल द्वारा स्थापित, कंपनी ने शुरुआत में उपभोक्ता इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स, फैशन और लाइफस्टाइल उत्पादों जैसे अन्य उत्पाद श्रेणियों में विस्तार करने से पहले किताबों की बिक्री पर ध्यान केंद्रित किया।
भारत में अग्रणी ईकामर्स वेबसाइट कई भारतीय व्यवसायों को प्रतिस्पर्धी ऑनलाइन शॉपिंग उद्योग में उद्यम करने के लिए सशक्त बना रही है। यह बहु-विक्रेता वेबसाइट विक्रेताओं के लिए वेबसाइट आगंतुकों को अपने उत्पाद प्रदर्शित करने के लिए एक मंच के रूप में कार्य करती है।
About The Company: How To Change Email In Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Private Limited is the listed firm in which the organization has its place. Presently, the organization is running the web retailer site India. It is also an online commercial hub. The organization has sent its own image Digiflip, which provides electronics and contraception.
Apart from this, the organization also got other organizations and brands. In 2010, the organization had WeRead which is an acclaimed social book disclosure stage. Mime260 and Chakpak.com in 2011, 2012 Letsbuy.com which is another e-retail look for electronic things. So in 2014, the organization made a significant purchase of Myntra.com. From that point on, he claimed another startup epithet in the year 2015 which is a portable showcasing stage.
Another way to change your email id in Flipkart
- First, go to Flipkart.com and then sign in there
- You can easily find the My Profile icon in the top left corner of your device and now click on it
- Click on the Edit option next to your email id
- and then update it
- Now click on save and save your new email id
Change mobile number and email id in Flipkart
- The country’s third-largest e-commerce website, Flipkart was established in 2007. So online shopping lets you buy all categories of products at discounted prices and offers.
- That’s why Sachin and Binny Bansal founded Flipkart in 2007. Due to this Walmart acquired a majority stake in Flipkart in May 2018.
- That’s why Flipkart currently sells a wide variety of product categories including electronics, clothing, appliances, beauty products, sports, books, stationery, toys, and much more.
- So you can sign up for Flipkart and start your online shopping campaign. Thus you can make purchases using PayPal, Debit, or Credit cards as well as Wallet and pay cash for it using COD (Cash on Delivery).
How do I reactivate my Flipkart account
reactivating my Flipkart account:
- Log in to your account with your email address or social network ID.
- Thus the password and email combination you use should be the same as the one you used before deactivation.
- So your account data will be completely restored and the default settings will be applied.
Flipkart Customer Care Contact Details
The Client Care Number will help you in resolving queries against the items and administration of Flipkart.com. You can get all kinds of data from the customer service chai.
Flipkart Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-208-9898
Flipkart provides 24X7 Client Care Administration for Customers, Subsidiaries, Distributors, etc. The helpline number is completely complimentary. As a result, guests will not be charged for calling the above number.
It is used for various purposes, for example, instalment-related subtleties, discounts, arrangements, item replacements, murmurs, offers, inputs, administration issues, site issues, absconding items, and so on.
Change email id
- First, go to Flipkart.com and then sign in there.
- You can easily find the My Profile icon in the top left corner of your device and now click on it.
- Click on the edit option next to your email id.
- And then update it.
- And now click on save and save your new email id.
Flipkart Customer Care Mailing Address
Customers can also send their inputs, complaints, proposals, etc. in a single letter and they can send all these things by post to the below-mentioned location.
Address: Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd, Ozone Mane Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560068, Karnataka, India.
Flipkart Official Website
This is the organization’s authorization site URL, by following this connection the customer can go to their authorization site where they can access their entire outlook and also the terms and conditions. If you don’t mind, Flipkart does not offer any kind of WhatsApp uphold numbers.
One of the well-known and important media that connects customers to the organization is the social profile. That’s why we are sharing some of the social profiles of Flipkart.com that customers can use to provide inquiries and perspectives.
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/flipkart
- Twitter handle: twitter.com/flipkart
- Google Plus Profile: plus.google.com/+flipkart
- Instagram handle: instagram.com/flipkart
- Youtube Channel: youtube.com/flipkart
You can likewise share your complaint, proposal, input, survey, issue, etc with the organization by sharing it on Facebook through private messages. Twitter, on the other hand, is also one of the best ways to connect with the organization’s support office.
FAQs-2022 on Change Email ID In Flipkart
How can I complain to Flipkart?
To contact Flipkart customer care executive, dial 1800-208-9898 or (080) 49400000. You should explain your problem in a clear and concise manner. To register an official complaint, the executive will ask for certain information like your order ID, registered mobile number, or email ID.
Does Flipkart give a refund?
In such cases, you can return the products in a few easy steps. Log in to Flipkart, visit the My Orders page and click on the Return button to initiate a request. Select the pickup address and then select the option of Refund, Replacement, or Exchange as per the Flipkart order return policy.
how can I activate my Flipkart account?
Well, that’s easy, to reactivate your Flipkart account, just log in with your registered mail id or mobile number/password combination used before deactivation. Your account data will be fully restored, the default subscription settings will be applied.
How do I change my mail id on Flipkart?
In the menu on the left, under the Personal Information tab, click Update Email/Portable Catch. On the following page, enter your new email address and number, whatever you need to change, and tap the Save Changes button. With these basic advances, you can refresh your Flipkart record email id/telephone number without any problem.
How do I block messages from Flipkart?
Just go to your record, and hit the stuff button on the top header, so at that point choose Settings > Email Notifications. You can choose when you receive the email and who it applies to at your place of stay. You can likewise decide to receive email digests day by day, week by week.
How can I take a guarantee on Flipkart?
If your item is covered under a guarantee and if you need to guarantee it, you should simply go to the nearest approved support location for your item ‘with a duplicate receipt’. The guarantee card is not original and a duplicate receipt will suffice to guarantee the guarantee.