Rajat Sharma Email ID: Rajat Sharma was born on April 30, 1956. Currently, he is working as Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of India TV, which is a Hindi News TV Channel. Mrs Ritu Dhawan (Managing Director of India TV) is the name of her wife and business partner too. Mr Sharma completed his graduation from Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University. During those days, he was also a leader of ABVP, the youth wing of the Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP). Later on, he started his journalism career, which he is continuing till now. In the past, he had worked with Star Plus and Zee TV too. In April 2004 he started India TV. The most famous show on Indian TV is “Aap Ki Adalat” in which he interviewed so many big celebrities, personalities and public figures.
रजत शर्मा का जन्म 30 अप्रैल, 1956 को हुआ था। वर्तमान में, वे इंडिया टीवी के अध्यक्ष और प्रधान संपादक के रूप में कार्यरत हैं, जो एक हिंदी समाचार टीवी चैनल है। श्रीमती रितु धवन (इंडिया टीवी की प्रबंध निदेशक) उनकी पत्नी और बिजनेस पार्टनर का भी नाम है। श्री शर्मा ने श्रीराम कॉलेज ऑफ कॉमर्स (एसआरसीसी), दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय से स्नातक की पढ़ाई पूरी की। उन दिनों वह भारतीय जनता पार्टी (भाजपा) की युवा शाखा एबीवीपी के नेता भी थे। बाद में उन्होंने अपना पत्रकारिता करियर शुरू किया, जो अब तक जारी है। इससे पहले उन्होंने स्टार प्लस और ज़ी टीवी के साथ भी काम किया था। अप्रैल 2004 में उन्होंने इंडिया टीवी की शुरुआत की। भारतीय टीवी पर सबसे प्रसिद्ध शो “आप की अदालत” है जिसमें उन्होंने कई बड़ी हस्तियों, व्यक्तित्वों और सार्वजनिक हस्तियों का साक्षात्कार लिया।
Rajat Sharma Mobile Number, Office Address, Contact Number
Address Rajat Sharma:
- Permanent Address: Not Available with us
- Rajat Sharma Office Address: India TV Broadcast Centre B-30, Sector 85, Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Rajat Sharma House Address/ Residency Address: Not Available with us
- Mailing / Postal / Correspondence Address: Not Available with us
Rajat Sharma Contact Details and Contact Information
- Personal Number: Not Available with us
- Rajat Sharma Mobile Number: Not Available with us
- Residency Landline Number: Not Available with us
- Rajat Sharma Office Contact Number: 0120-3051000
- Residency Fax Number: Not Available with us
- Rajat Sharma Phone Number: Not Available with us
- WhatsApp Number: Not Available with us
- Residency Phone Number: Not Available with us
- Office Fax Number: 0120-3051009
- Residency Contact Number: Not Available with us
Email Address and Official Website
- Rajat Sharma Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: Not Available with us
Social Media Presence
Twitter Handle / Account: Not Available with us
Instagram Account: Not Available with us
LinkedIn Account: Not Available with us
Pinterest Account: Not Available with us
Facebook Page / Profile (Verified): Not Available with us
- Place of Birth: Delhi
- Marita Status: Married
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Spouse: Ritu Dhawan (m. 1997)
- Net Worth: $15 million
- Mother Name: Not Available with us
- Hobbies: Reading Novels
- Father Name: Not Available with us
- Profession: Journalist
- Education: Shri Ram College of Commerce (1974–1980), Ramjas School, Pusa Road
- Birth date: 18 February 1957
- Nationality: Indian
- Age: 61 years
- Spouse: Ritu Dhawan
- Religion: Hinduism
FAQs-2022 On Rajat Sharma’s Email ID
How can I contact India TV?
India TV can be reached at:
- Address: India TV Broadcast Centre, B-30, Sector 85, Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Phone: 0120-3051000 (60 lines)
What is the salary of Rajat Sharma?
His annual salary is Rs. 3.60 crores and his net worth is estimated to be $ 15 million.
Who is the chief editor of India TV?
Rajat Sharma (born 18 February 1957) is an Indian journalist and businessperson who is the chairman and Editor-in-chief of India TV, an Indian news outlet. Sharma is known for his show Aap Ki Adalat in which he is seen interviewing politicians and celebrities in a courtroom-like setting.
How do I contact a journalist?
Look at: The media website – you might be lucky and find their email address there. If not, you should contact the general email address, or complete the contact form saying you have a story for that particular journalist and you would like to request their email address.
Who is the founder of India TV?
Rajat Sharma co-founded India TV with his wife Ritu Dhawan in April 2004 from a swanky studio in Film City, Noida, then considered one of Asia’s largest news TV studios. In 1997, Rajat Sharma and Ritu Dhawan set up their own production house –Independent News Service (INS), the parent company which owns India TV.
How do I submit a news story?
Write Your Press Release. The most critical piece of any the:
- the press release is the angle.
- Find Local Media Outlets.
- Identify the Right Local Media Contacts.
- Craft Your Email Query (aka Pitch).
- Pitch Your News Story by Email & Follow Up.
- Respond to Journalists.
- Cultivate Relationships With Local Press Contacts.