Is it accurate to say that you are a client of CERSAI? Need to reach them? Have questions like what is the CERSAI Helpdesk Number or Email id? Likewise need data, for example, office address, telephone number, email id, and so on Need to follow them via online media? Look at this article for every such question.
Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest (CERSAI) is an administration organization authorized under area 8 of the Companies Act 2013. The organization was at first began to keep a beware of cheats while loaning against impartial home loans, where individuals would take numerous credits on similar resources from various banks.
CERSAI acts as a danger alleviation apparatus for the banks, lodging finance organizations, FI’s and general society everywhere to keep away from different financing against a similar property. Therefore CERSAI goes about as a stage for documenting enlistments of exchanges of securitisation, resource remaking and security premium by the banks and monetary establishments.
Also Read: Jassi Gill Contact Number
- 1 CERSAI Customer Care Contact Details:
- 2 CERSAI Head Office Contact Details:
- 3 Social Profiles:
- 4 FAQs on CERSAI Helpdesk:
- 4.0.1 1: How to eliminate charge from CERSAI?
- 4.0.2 2: What is the appropriate expense for enlisting staying alive Movables protections with CERSAI?
- 4.0.3 3: How to make an arrangement for the joint charge holder?
- 4.0.4 4: How to get the rundown of forthcoming/unapproved exchanges?
- 4.0.5 5: How to do alterations in the charge entered?
- 4.0.6 6: Why GOVT endorsement page shows up while doing Correction of SI?
- 4.0.7 7: How to document charges where different resources are sold/hypothecated for a solitary credit account?
- 4.0.8 8: What ought to filled under the PAN number, in the event that the borrower doesn’t have a PAN number?
- 4.0.9 9: What should done, in the event of getting blunder “Inward Server mistake code 1461”
- 4.0.10 10: What is a VIN number?
CERSAI Customer Care Contact Details:
For more data about CERSAI, you can contact the client care office.
CERSAI Customer care Numbers: 011-23740171, 23740172, 23740173
Above we are sharing client care telephone quantities of the organization, so clients can straightforwardly get in touch with them in the event of any assistance.
CERSAI Customer Care Email ID
CERSAI Client Helpdesk: email@example.com
For more exact data or any broad data identified with items and administrations, clients can associate through the previously mentioned email id.
CERSAI Head Office Contact Details:
Clients can visit the administrative centre of CERSAI so if they need more data identified with items and administrations.
- CERSAI Head Office Address: Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India, second Floor, Rear Block, Jeevan Vihar Building, 3 Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001
- CERSAI Head Office Phone Number: 011-23740171, 23740172, 23740173
- Therefore CERSAI Head Office Fax Number: N/A
- CERSAI Head Office Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CERSAI Official Website: www.cersai.org.in
Likewise, look at the authority site of CERSAI for more data identified with the organization and its items and administrations.
Underneath we are sharing connections of a portion of the social profile of the organization
- Facebook Fan Page: N/A
- Twitter Handle: N/A
- Google+ Profile: N/A
- Instagram Profile: N/A
- Pinterest Profile: N/A
- LinkedIn Profile: N/A
FAQs on CERSAI Helpdesk:
1: How to eliminate charge from CERSAI?
Ans: Satisfaction of SI (Security Interest) must do on the CERSAI entrance when every one of the credits on the resource reimburses.
2: What is the appropriate expense for enlisting staying alive Movables protections with CERSAI?
Ans: Currently no expense or punishment charge for enlisting such protections.
3: How to make an arrangement for the joint charge holder?
Ans: Lead bank needs to make an arrangement to add another charge holder/bank by utilizing; so amendment of the Security premium tab and choosing the tab “Nature of SI”.
4: How to get the rundown of forthcoming/unapproved exchanges?
Ans: The list of Unfinished Transactions is accessible under the “Report” segment.
5: How to do alterations in the charge entered?
Ans: Once the record is documented in CERSAI, the client can utilize “Revision of SI” side connect to make remedies in Borrower, Charge holder, TPM, Loan subtleties and so forth
“Change of SI” menu choice/side connection must utilize in situations where credit sum must improve or new advance must include property previously documented with CERSAI. So change of SI is chargeable according to Rule 7 of Central Registry Rules 2011.
6: Why GOVT endorsement page shows up while doing Correction of SI?
Ans: GOVT endorsement must fill for each exchange identified with a remedy; so independent of quantities of long periods of deferral.
7: How to document charges where different resources are sold/hypothecated for a solitary credit account?
Ans: In such cases, various passages must be made in the framework as every single resource must be distinguished interestingly. For example, If 5 resources sell for a solitary advance record, 5 separate passages ought to go into the framework
Also Read: Aaj Tak Reporter Mobile Number
8: What ought to filled under the PAN number, in the event that the borrower doesn’t have a PAN number?
Ans: Default PAN, for example, “AAAAA9999B” is suggested in situations where the borrower doesn’t have a PAN.
9: What should done, in the event of getting blunder “Inward Server mistake code 1461”
Ans: Please don’t enter any nonexclusive worth, for example, NA or invalid default container card number and so forth
10: What is a VIN number?
Ans: The VIN number is the Vehicle Identification Number.